Wednesday, April 7, 2010

AIM Blocked – any way around it?

AIM Blocked – any way around it?


A family has launched a fundraising drive in a bid to pay for a £50000 life-changing operation for their five-year-old son.


http://products.aim.com/products/express. Possibly the most common use of cloud computing I see regularly at NWTC is people using the AOL Instant Messenger Web App. Back in the day you had to install AIM on your computer, ...


AIM Express. Source: Brandon/AIM Express. AIM Express - AIM in a Web Browser. But, the point of this post is that AIM has made available AIM Express which does the same thing for AIM–yay! I can IM with people. ...


I#ve been trying to get onto AOL Instant Messenger, but everytime I try to load it tells me that my POPUP BLOCKER is enabled. How do i turn the popup blocker off? I#m using firefox.


AOL has added features to its Web-based instant messaging program that bring it more in line with its downloadable counterpart.

No comments:

Post a Comment